MINDFUL CO-PARENTING WORKSHOP
This Workshop is run four times a year for a full day from 9am-5pm in North London Business Park. Refreshments and Handouts are inclusive. Parking is available on site. Early bird booking price of £199 is available for a limited period.
OUR NEXT TRAINING is in September 2018TICKETS GO FAST SO CLICK HERE TO REGISTER PLEASE BOOK ASAP TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
At Intranzition we know the importance of protecting a child’s innocence while connecting to the child and provide for their development.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- For parents of divorce or separation who want to shift their attention from the personal aspect of divorce /separation to the needs of their children.
- For co-parents whom want to change the uncertainty of divorce/separation into a stable two home family life.
- For parents at any stage of separation of divorce who are co-parenting out of court
- Understand what the effects of divorce are on children and at what age
- Become more aware of when to be concerned about your children during and after divorce and what to do about any behaviour changes you may notice
- Create an age appropriate parenting plan that will allow your children to grow and thrive between the two homes
- Learn which situations and circumstances to avoid during and after divorce
- Benefit from a workshop that is split into two separate sections
1. Helping Children Cope with Divorce
2. How to Create an Age Appropriate Parenting Plan