BEYOND DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUP
“I didn’t want to upset my loved ones, but I couldn’t carry this alone.”
This Support Group Runs over 12 weeks for 120 minutes each session. Sessions are held in
EAST BARNET, NORTH LONDON
Refreshments are provided
NEXT GROUP STARTING SESSIONS IN April 201812 Sessions only for £120
Support and Compassion
Growing through divorce is far more powerful than going through divorce. Taking the ownership to manage your emotions and create your future. Going through divorce can turn your whole world upside down and trigger all sorts of painful and unsettling feelings.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
12 sessions of 120 minutes each. Sessions are held in EAST BARNET, NORTH LONDON.
- Being open to the presence of your loss
- Dispel the misconception about divorce and grief
- Understand the uniqueness of your divorce experience
- Explore your feelings of loss
- Recognise you are not crazy
- Understand the six needs of divorce transition
- Nurture yourself
- Reach out for help
- Seek integration not resolution
- Accept your transformation
- Divorce support groups are not a replacement for coaching, which will better focus on your individual needs. Support groups offer a different approach to helping you deal with your divorce.
- You are interacting with people who personally understand the effects of a divorce and want to help you.
- You do not have to participate any more than you want to. You may gain from listening to others talk and relating their experiences to your own.
- You have the opportunity to help others with their divorce-related problems. Seeing how someone else appreciates your advice can be personally fulfilling.
- Other members of the group could become resources you can turn to when you are having problems with your divorce.