RE-MARRIGE PREPARATION COACHING
DO YOU WANT TO RE-MARRY?
Getting married for the second (or more) time is challenging. Dealing with the pain from a divorce or death of a spouse is hard enough. Adding the demands of blending families with children is even more stressful.
At Intransition we specialise in re-marriage preparation. If you want your re-marriage to revive and thrive, you and your fiancé or fiancée prepare for it wisely to start your new marriage on a strong foundation.
Our Coaching is all about interpersonal dynamics and how we relate to others and to ourselves.
- Are you communicating what you really need?
- What you feel?
- What you want?
- Do you know how to make your message clear? Or are you too caught up in protecting others and yourself from what you fear?
Through this educational coaching journey, you learn how to tap into your true needs, wants and desires, and you will learn how to differentiate between them.
In Re-Marriage Preparation, we will help you to bring your full intensity and passion to the forefront so that you can share ALL of yourself with your partner.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At Intranzition we specialise in coaching couples to prepare for their re-marriages and build on their strength.
Our certified Relationship Educator and Coach will create a customised assessment just for you.
- Prepare is an assessment completed online that identifies a couple's strength and growth areas.
- It is one of the most widely used programmes for re-marriage preparation and coaching.
- Based on the couple's assessment outcomes, we will then book you for 6 sessions to guide you through the process of a deeper level of understanding of ALL of the dynamics at work in your relationship, giving you the tools to greater compassion,love, and communication in every area of your lives together.
There are several goals of the Enrich Programme. In order to achieve these goals there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills. The programme helps couples:
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Manage differences in family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Redefine parenting goals
- Move forward positively and let go of the past
- Rekindle your sex life
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
You will also have the choice to join other couples to benefit from our group sessions. Each session is for 2 hours containing a DVD followed by facilitation.
The sessions will cover:
- Cherish- the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
- Connect- understanding each other and the art of communication
- Collaborate- dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
- Love is a choice when the going gets tough