FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1WHAT IS COACHING?
- Coaching focuses on the present and moving forward.
- Coaching focuses on helping couples or individuals better understand one another or themselves and solutions to their issues.
- Coaching help clients to move from where they are to where they want to be.
- In coaching we will not tell you what to do, but will help you figure out what will work best for you.
- Coaching gives new tools and helps clients apply the tools to have the marriage or divorce they want.
- Coaching creates a partnership between the coach and the client.
- The coach is the expert on the process; couples and individuals are experts on their relationship and ultimately have the answers.
2WHAT IS COUNSELLING?
Feel free to leave a message on our confidential voicemail. You also may use the secure email at email@example.com
3WHAT IS MARRIAGE EDUCATION?
Marriage Education Programmes teach relationship skills to unmarried and married couples with the goal of helping couples develop strong, healthy marriages. The programs also provide marriage-skills training to help those couples improve their relationships and avoid marital breakup.
4DO YOU OFFER ONLINE SESSIONS?
Yes we can arrange sessions via Skype or other online conferencing systems.
5WHERE DO YOU SEE CLIENTS?
In our private practice in East Barnet, North London or by special arrangements in Central London.
6DO YOU HAVE PARKING SPACES OUTSIDE YOUR PRACTICE?
Yes we have Free Parking in our East Barnet Practice, but not in Central London.
7DO YOU HOLD A VALID DBS (DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE)?
Yes I do.
8WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We require 48 hours’ notice to cancel appointments. Otherwise full fees apply.